Recently, more and more alternative cancer therapies have started to appear, but are they any good? Some cancer therapies that work are available. But based on some researchers, alternative treatments may not be the best option for you. In fact, The Independent suggests that cancer patients shouldn’t use alternative treatments, as they are two times more likely to cause irreversible damage and even death.
Some of the more common treatments are hormone treatments, chemotherapy, radiotherapy or even surgery. But a lot of people find these to be rather slow and sometimes even inefficient. So that’s the reason why people try to find an alternative therapy for cancer, with the hopes that they can get rid of this disease once and for all.
- Acupuncture is known to relieve a variety of pain types for people that have cancer. It’s safe as long as it’s performed by a professional. If you have a low blood count or if you take blood thinners this may not be a good option for you.
- Aromatherapy is great because it induces a sense of wellbeing and it helps relieve stress and nausea for cancer patients.
- Hypnosis is one of the cancer therapies that work rather well. The therapist will help you focus on your goals such as eliminating stress and pain or dealing with cancer. It helps boost your focus and wellbeing, and it can help you stay happy.
- Massage is another great cancer therapy, and it does offer plenty of great benefits. The thing to note here is that it can remove muscle tension and it can also promote relaxation too.
- Meditation is one of the more comprehensive and powerful cancer therapies out there. It’s very efficient, and it’s known to bring in front a way to deal with cancer stress by eliminating anxiety and depression.
- Music therapy is a very important, albeit unused therapy for cancer. Cancer patients get to relieve pain, control vomiting and deal with nausea in a very simple way. This works great for cancer patients, and the outcome can be very good in the end.
- Tai chi is a form of exercise that can actually work for you if you want to use it as a therapy for cancer. It helps you maintain deep breathing, and it does offer a great way of staying healthy and fit. It’s really handy if you want to eliminate the pain and pressure that comes from cancer.
All of these are some great cancer therapies that work, although they are alternative and not universally recognized by doctors worldwide. However, you do have to realize that cancer is specific for each person. So, there may be a chance that any of these cancer therapies will be great for you. The idea is to know which ones you want to tackle and how you can adapt them to suit your own needs. It’s not a simple feat, but with help from therapists and your doctor, you can use an alternative cancer therapy and still get some sound results.