ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS FOR LUNG CANCER AND DO THEY WORK?
If you are among the people unfortunate enough to be faced with this harrowing disease, you have probably already read up a lot on the topic, perhaps even tried a number of things in your quest for an alternative treatments for lung cancer.
Maybe this is a battle you have already been fighting for a while, and maybe it is just starting, but whatever the case may be, we are here to help you by shedding some light on how to cure lung cancer. Additionally, we will include some of the most popular alternative treatments for lung cancer, or any other type of cancer in general.
As you already undoubtedly know, there is no such thing as a “pill form” cure for lung cancer. It is a dangerous and unpredictable disease that you need to fight on multiple fronts. Now, as mentioned above, maybe you have been dealing with this for some time already. However, if you have only recently discovered your condition, you should know what some of the most common cancer treatments are:
- Surgery – Solution of choice for localized tumors or tumor clusters, but ineffective in cases when cancer had already spread or is in an inaccessible area, such as deep inside the brain
- Radiation therapy – Less invasive than surgery but has greater potential to be more harmful, since the x-rays and gamma rays used to destroy cancer cells also affect healthy cells
- Chemotherapy – “Chemo” is the most commonly recognized manner of cancer treatment. It uses a variety of drugs to attack and destroy cancer cells throughout the body, but like radiation therapy, it does not spare the healthy cells.
Having said all that, and taking into consideration the low success rates of the abovementioned methods, it becomes obvious that they have the potential to do more harm than good, leaving the organism vulnerable and incapable of fighting back naturally. This is where alternative treatments come in.
What if there was a non-invasive and non-harmful method to cure of lung cancer? This is actually what alternative treatments are all about – fighting cancer the natural way. These include the following:
- Physical activity, which stimulates healthy bodily functions and its positive effects are often underestimated. It is recommended to practice yoga above all else, as it is most effective at providing adequate physical stimulation without significant exertion.
- A healthy diet, because you know the saying – you are what you eat. Eating organic and fresh food while avoiding junk food and anything filled with additives is a surefire way to increase your body’s ability to fight cancer.
- Mental tranquility is also a factor that is very often underestimated. Stress and negative emotions release harmful toxins that can work against your body’s efforts to get better. As such, practicing meditation and utilizing other methods that serve to calm your nerves and give clarity to your thoughts can be greatly beneficial.
- Natural remedies include various plants, extracts, oils etc. that can help your body recover. Make sure to keep yourself informed when buying those, however, as you can easily fall victim to a scam operation if you’re not careful.
If you’re suffering from lung cancer, alternative treatment might just be the key to overcoming it. Feel free to read up more on these treatments in our other articles that discuss the topic. However, keep in mind that a lung cancer cure won’t just come to you – you have to fight for it. The path to a cancer-free life may not be a paved road, but if you keep informed and stay determined, you can rest assured that you will not stray from that path.